The Open Enterprise
This course is still in development
by Teal Unicorn
The content existis in Vietnamese. it is being translated back into English and enhanced.
The key to advancing work is the manager. We must open up management to be invitational, inclusive, serving, and transparent. Better ways of managing enable better ways of working.
This course is for everybody who works in or wants to understand the Open enterprise - an organisation advancing towards open ways of working and managing.
This course is intended to:
- Create awareness of a renaissance in thinking about work.
- Develop a basic knowledge of Open management and Open enterprise.
- Identify future areas of growth for you personally.
- Provide a grounding for further courses.
You will learn to:
- develop your thinking about work and management in new ways
- identify practices and methods that you would like to learn more about (e.g. business agility, kanban, OpenSpace, Invitational Leadership)
- unlock productivity and creativity in the workplace, producing better results sooner.
- improve morale, increasing staff satisfaction and retention, and making recruiting easier.
- make the organisation into a better contributor to society, improving reputation, prestige and influence.
||3 hours a week for 6 weeks online, or 3 days classroom